Thursday 26 February 2015

Passwords

Hi all,

I understand that a few of you have been having some frustrations with passwords for online accounts.  I’m sorry they haven’t been sent home yet.  I will get them out tomorrow.

I have changed some of the Mathletics passwords to individualise them - for the children who were in Room 12 last year.  The usernames should have remained the same.

The Reading Eggs username and password have been changed to match Mathletics.

The Google username is the same as last year with the first three letters of the last name and the first three letters of the first name @redwood.school.nz (e.g. heymic@redwood.school.nz).  The password has been changed to be similar to the Mathletics password, where I have added the child’s initials in CAPS before the Mathletics password to make it up to 8 characters..

Again, I apologise for not getting the passwords out sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment