Friday 20 March 2015

Homework Ideas

I have assigned some homework ideas on classroom.google.com, which have come from www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz, which is a great website for kids to read about current events.  The homework ideas tie in with our literacy topic from this week of being safe on the internet. I ran out of time to tell the kids about it today, so I will try to do it on Monday.


I have also added a page onto the class blog for a website called SpellingCity.  It will link to my page on the website, which has a selection of words with the spelling patterns that we have been focussing on during the week.  These will be added the week after we cover them at school and will be prefixed by “Book 4”.  The essential spelling lists are also available there.  There is a selection of games and activities to help with learning how to spell the words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment