Monday 22 February 2016

Basic Facts Ladder Homework

Hi all,

From today, Monday, I will attempt to give each person in Room 11 an individualised worksheet to take home to learn the next 2 steps on the Basic Facts Ladder each Monday.  Each step will have 10 examples to practise.

I have found a programme online that will do that.  It doesn't match up exactly to our ladder but it's close enough, given the benefits.

If your child didn't get one today, they will get it tomorrow, Tuesday.

On Friday, I will run a timed test of the facts sent home to learn and advance the children up the ladder if they get 9 out of 10 problems correct for each set.

In future, I will be posting all homework ideas on Google Classroom as it is easier for me to manage.  If you would like to be notified be email what I set on Google Classroom, please let me know by emailing me at michaelheyes@redwood.school.nz.


No comments:

Post a Comment